Tuesday, October 15, 2002

I'm BACK! (so I think I am)

Welllll I'm back here again, typing up some more useless shat to occupy the net. What happend for the past few month? Basically, I was just too lazy to write and I had to do my thesis last term so I had my hands tied to my back. Now that it's a new term (mid terms are already next week though), I'm given a lighter load but a hell of schedule. Every Mondays and wedsndays I get dismissed at 9pm, but wait, there's more to my happy happy fun fun schedule! I get 2 big ass breaks in between. One is from 10:30-2:30, during that time I hit the gym and go to my old house in pasay. Yes, I'm trying to work out again and this time it's going to be permanent!!!!! Then from 3:30-6:00pm, I usually spend my time in the library, studying some lessons and reading my book which is entitled "She's come undone". I'll talk about the story some other time, kinda getting lazy already and my mind is slipping away after every minute. Oh yeah and a quick update on my "Elaine issues". I think I wore my self out thinking about her too much! Just like food, once you had enough, you just want to stop feeding the crap in your mouth and move on to desserts. I also think part of the reason why I'm moving on is that I met this girl in my accounting class. I texted dave and told him that she's my new "drug" now. But unfortuantely, she has a boyfriend, but (damn the buts never end), they aren't in good terms right now. Fuck it, what ever happens, happens. Just let the ball roll and see where it stops. Damn it why do these things always happend to me. When it comes to relationships, I am forever JINXED!!!!

Oh yeah one more thing, check out the blog of my friend. Her name is Nicole and I'm pretty sure her stuff is more interesting than mine. So READ on!!!

No comments: