Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Denied Day

I just got home from school and I really feel that today was a waste of my time. Was supposed to play some basketball at dasmarinas village, but the court was going to be used from this hot shot PBA team. The quiz I took today in statistics was supposed to be easy, but I have a bad feeling that I'll fail it again. What a POS day, the only thing good happend today was Ela replying to my text about the assignment. Speaking about her, just thinking about her made me feel bad. I just wished that we could have met under different circumstances. In other words, I just wished she was single. Is that so hard to ask for? To look for a girl as pretty and as nice as her to be single? Oh well here we go again DENIED all over again...

"I could tell from the minute I woke up It was going to be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day."



Phantom Planet - Lonely Day

No comments: