I was supposed to do something important, but...
Tonite I was supposed to study for my quiz in accounting. And speaking about accounting, I was able to call ela this afternoon. Asked her if she could help me study for the quiz today (which we didnt but ended up talking about other stuff). I was going to study on my own also after our conversation, but I was too ecstatic and wasn't able to concentrate really well. Not a damn word has gotten into this stupid brain of mine. Let's just see what happends tomorrow.
I really don't know where to put my finger on Ela. On the phone, she talks about her bf about being this immature child. To sum it all up she thinks his POS, but they are still together, so I really can't do anything about it. But just thinking about seeing her tomorrow makes me all fuzzy inside. *Sigh* here we bloody go again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment