Friday FRENZY
AHhhhhhhhhhh! Just got out from a veeery warm shower. I had a good game of badminton with my uncle tonite!! PHEW!! You should see how much I had to sweat! My whole t-shirt, drenched with sweat!! Damn if I don't lose weight at this rate, I dunno what else to do. Going to hit the sack in a few minutes, my whole body can't take the abuse that I introduced. Tomorrow will be another hectic day. We will be going to the pos theme park Enchanted Kingdom then go to ATC at night time. My mom is going psycho again because of all these bomb threats, she told me to stay away crowded places. Now how the hell should I do that, with a population of 5M or more, where can I find such a place besides the my house? Anyways, hope tomorrow will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment