Let the dust settle
So it's sunday today, tomorrow I will have my midterms in business law. Going to be studying alot today. Maybe I'll start this afternoon. The brain doesn't want to cooperate in the morning. Got to feed it with some games to warm it up. I hope I do well tomorrow. Man, it's days like these that you hate being a student. I got so much to worry about. STAT, ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS LAW... All of them POS!! Like I said, I hope I do well...
Last night was really interesting. I was able to meet nicole, the face behind Fast to White. We had a few drinks (well she did, I think I had about 5). And I hope next time we go out together we will be drinking more! (I'm buying nic, so dont worry). So my weekend was great, was able to do stuff that I wanted. For this week, I have to endure 3 days of hell then on thrsday I'm free again. Well actually wednsday night we are planning to do something at Dave's. Going to have a horror movie marathon I think, but not too sure on that one yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment