W007 I'm putting a new segment for my blog. It's called MOBILE ENGRISH. I take photos of engrish products with my phone and will upload em up here in the net. To know more about ENGRISH, go click on the link
Thursday, October 24, 2002
MOBILE ENGRISH!!!!!

"It's tasty and refreshing. Always make you feel fresh and cool!! (Supermarket of the PowerPlant mall)
W007 I'm putting a new segment for my blog. It's called MOBILE ENGRISH. I take photos of engrish products with my phone and will upload em up here in the net. To know more about ENGRISH, go click on the link
W007 I'm putting a new segment for my blog. It's called MOBILE ENGRISH. I take photos of engrish products with my phone and will upload em up here in the net. To know more about ENGRISH, go click on the link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment