When everything seems to go wrong...
Today seems to be one of those fucked up days. You know, those days where you know everything is falling apart and you don't know what to do anymore. I swear to God, why do I even try? In the long run it just screws me over. If I know a girl has a BF, FUCKING BACK AWAY!! Leave while you are still unattached! Get that through your thick skull next time!! What am I ranting about you ask?? To cut the long story short, I got a text from ela tonite and she told me that after opening up to me about her bf problems, the dude just coincidentally called her up after I place down the phone. So she told everything the stuff she told me to him and boom they are back again. Back to being 2nd best again. Bah, I'm so used to it that I know exactly the BS that I tell myself to feel better. I'm just fucking tired with this nonsense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment