Brace for my INTELLIGENCE!
While sitting down through traffic going to school awhile ago, I contemplated on why does pain exist. I mean pain in general. If there wasn't pain, there would be nothing to inspire the artists. Although there are other forms for inspiration, in my opinion, pain is the best. It drives you to certain lengths just to express it. Unlike happiness, it becomes to linear. Also, without pain, scientists won't be able to find cures for diseases. No aspirins, prozac and Viagra!! I think pain is necessary in the world for us to exist. Nothing will move us more than pain itself. Would you rather live in a psuedo lifestyle where everything is perfect and pretty? You save that for heaven, but until you are still living and breathing on this earth, you must face reality. Part of living is to overcome pain. Sometimes overwhelming, sometimes daunting, it's part of lifem it's what makes us human.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment