Where did my brain go?
Today got me really tired for some reason. I guess part of it was because of the constant bombardment of midterms for the past few days. I couldn't really focus on anything too long right now. And I'm worried that I won't be seeing too much of Ela anymore. BTW, I'm over the issue that she has someone else, I just like her to be there for good company. Shes really nice and funny and I'm going to miss her alot if she doesn't attend accounting class anymore. Tomorrow will be my last day for midterms, accounting and logic. I hope I do well. Oh and tomorrow, I'll be sleeping over at daves house. Going to do a horror movie marathon since it's halloween on thursday. Going to drink alot and act like a fool again to relieve the stress on me. Oh yeah it's also a 4 day weekend so w007 to that....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment