Same old, Same old...
Nothing new to write about, just felt like writing because I just realized how I wasted my day today just sitting here at home and watching the last half of the 2nd season of CSI. Was supposed to go to the gym today, but my back didn't want to cooperate again for some reason. This afternoon I also did my usual text to Marian (hoping that she doesn't get sick of it) and in a few minutes I'll be sending the usual "good night and have a nice day" message. Day by day, I'm slowly realizing how routine my life is turning out to be. For this week I'm trying to look forward for something to happen. My best bet is that I'd be asking Marian out for the weekend, but that isn't 100% sure it will push through. Oh well, I was able to go out with her last weekend and as usual we had fun (well I could say I did, I hope she did also). But despite that, nothing really goes on during the weekdays. I wake up and see that it's already almost in the middle of the day, then the next thing I know it's dark already and the thought of how my day was so meaningless sets in and I fall asleep (but watching some Connan O' Brian first on the tube). Ohhhhhhhh well, that's what I get for not looking for a job yet. But let's not get into the whole career choice thingy, I'm just not in the mood to talk about that subject right now. *sigh* I guess I'll just leave this entry like this, for once I've ran out of something witty/ironic to write for my last sentence...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment