And yet another meaningless day goes by...
Here's the rundown of my day. Woke up then had some breakfast, popped some CSI into the player, lunch, then more CSI, then some simpsons, dinner, some more simpsons. Oh and somewhere between all of that I was able to squeeze in some DOD time. So that's the summary of my day. Stale, boring, plain and whatever synonyms you can think of to associate with my day with. I don't know if I should be complaining or anything, some people would kill for the "bum" time I'm having. But it's getting pretty stale after the first 3 months or so. Oh well, I guess I'll be missing all my "bum" time when I find a job. So I guess it's not really that bad at all??
Oh and one more thing I hope this weekend I'd be able to go out again with Marian, because it's one of the things I really look forward to in my week. You might call it sad, but I try to think otherwise...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I lost my train of thought
ah
fort calls this signing up for the PMA pare...
pahinga muna anak... :P
Post a Comment