Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I tend to be paranoid, so shoot me!


Forget my previous post, I guess I was just being paranoid. Gave it a lot of thought, and yeah I was paranoid. So with the advise of good ol' Hannalou, I think I'm going to let her know on how I really feel next month. I just hope that everything will go smoothly, and I hope I get some desirable results :(.

Anyways anyways, I've been talking too much about Marian, besides her, nothing really interesting happens I guess hehehe. Same old routine life. Oh but that reminds me, I really do have to watch the videos that Marian lent me. She keeps on asking me if I've seen them or not. I'm just not really in the mood for some romantic comedy, CSI is catching my attention at the moment. All the gore and crime solving tries to keep my brain useful I think? Speaking of my brain, I think it's trying to shut down already, feeling really sleepy now, I guess it's from my work out this afternoon. Oh well, I just hope that my post next month will be good news and not the typical angst, disappointing, depressed post that I tend to write...

3 comments:

vixen said...

CSI CSI CSI! CSI: Miami ba? I'm getting bored with that show. same old story. Grissom's team are much better and yung story, 2 investigation at one time kagad. mas astig!

joo tek kerr all day everyday any damn day (gasgas na always, iba naman hehehe)

Anonymous said...

whatever happened to girls who washed their hair in gerry's? XD i envy you actually, having all this time and freedom. you can do anything you like. are you done with lodoss by the way? haha. here's hoping things turn out well with marian. empty.

Anonymous said...

more like next next month perhaps? =)