Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Work 8(

I'm still here at EGG, patiently waiting for hun to come. Actually deep inside I wanna scream, because I'm so excited to see her, but the better half of me says that I shouldn't and I should keep my composure. Desperately trying though!

Oh well, back to my title. My boss recently gave me an evaluation, that means that I'll be regularlize next month (YIPEE!!), but the downside was, when I asked about my salary getting any higher, they said that it will depend on if I can get my branch to make money and if I get to handle more branches. Sigh, as if the sleepless nights waiting here at EGG when we were constructing it or when there's going to be an event. Kinda unmotivating to work now, now that I kinda expected that my salary is going to be higher when I become regularlized. Actually, I'm kinda borderline thinking if I should still continue this job or look for another? Oh well, whatever I'm trying no to think too much of it. I guess I'll have to talk to the HR dept. about this issue. If they still say the same, I guess and most probably I'll be looking for another job, or work at our company. At least even though I don't get paid enough, I'll be helping out the family. But on the other hand, this is my first job, I shouldn't be complaining about my salary yet. Let's just see.......

1 comment:

pastiche101 said...

Looks like you're going through another transition in life. It's another big step up the ladder of life with the choices you're making now but nonetheless, I'm with you with wherever path you take : ) I'm always excited to see you ny ( no bola )