Monday, June 28, 2004

Beated up day


Today at the gym, while having my usualy kickboxing routine, my stupid right ankle acted up again and after when I came home, my upper back was sore. Was suppose to lift with Doy in the afternoon, but decided to give myself a rest because of my back problem. Man this sucks. So I just stayed in the whole afternoon doing nothing but watch some DVDs and anime which I leeched of from the net. Again, nothing interesting as usual. Also decided not to text Marian today, I might be bothering her already too much, since I texted her almost every day last week hehehe. So today, I tried my hardest not to touch the phone and send her a message. I just hope I know what I'm doing....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this stage, who knows what's in store. You really should watch that back and ankle or you'll end up a poor invalid someday. Well one day doesn't count much but several days in a row would. Can't resist now can you? haha

Anonymous said...

At this stage, who knows what's in store. You really should watch that back and ankle or you'll end up a poor invalid someday. Well one day doesn't count much but several days in a row would. Can't resist now can you? haha

Anonymous said...

At this stage, who knows what's in store. You really should watch that back and ankle or you'll end up a poor invalid someday. Well one day doesn't count much but several days in a row would. Can't resist now can you? haha

Anonymous said...

At this stage who can know for sure. You really should watch that back and ankle or you'll end up a poor invalid someday! Leeching huh...hmm. Well one day doesn't count much, try ten years haha. Can't resist can you?