Nice Drive Home
Basically today, I hung out with Dave and Jeelai and saw the Harry Potter movie. The movie wasn't that bad and I kinda enjoyed it, just like the 2nd movie. Then we all hung out in Dave's house and I had dinner there. I missed Dave's Mom! Haven't seen her for the longest time. Well late into the night Doy and Karen decided to drop by after watching Harry Potter also. We sat around had a beer and made "kuwento". Then before going home, Dave's mom also chatted with us a little bit and after 30 mins or so we said our good-byes and Doy,Karen and Jeelai road my car and we were headed home. After dropping Jeelai off, Doy and Karen we're talking about their future. Marriage and stuff etc etc... Suddenly for some stupid reason, that made me kinda depressed. Well I know that there should be no rush in getting into a relationship because I'm still young and stuff. But I'm just scared that, what if I'm no longer "young" anymore. Will I still be able to find my significant other? Or grow old and die alone? Sigh, I guess I should be thinking of something else. I mean I don't even have a job for crying out loud. I need to get my priorities straight first. I just hope everything will fall into it's place when the time comes. And for now, I should just enjoy what I have now and nothing more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment