Friday, June 25, 2004

Fatigued beyond reason


After having a hard workout this morning, I decided to stay home tonite because my energy level hasen risen back to normal. I've been feeling very lethargic the whole day and I guess it's because of the gym today. Tomorrow will be a very painful day (literally). I just hope it won't be that bad, since tomorrow will be our grad practice! Besides getting my ass kicked by the gym, nothing interesting happened to me today. Although, I texted Marian to ask her out for tomorrow night. Unfortunately, she has plans with her folks, but being the persistent prick that I am, I asked her if she wants hook up after? Still yet to get her reply, but most probably I think she will say no. I hope she doesn't take this the wrong way 8(. I just can't help spending time with her. There's something really special about her that draws me into her, but I still can't put my finger on it. Oh well, I hope God up there hears my prayers tonite and I hope I didn't screw up this time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why would she take it the wrong way? If your intentions are good then God will surely hear your prayer. Persistence shows you are serious, give marian time to realize that herself. All will become clear in time.