Woke up and tried to remeber last night
I'm even not sure what time I came home last night, but definitely I know I made it back home. I was so smashed last night, it was lucky I was able drive back home. It always suprises me that I'm always able to get home no matter how much I drink (but I should limit myself when I know I'm driving). Oh well, despite that, everything is good. Had a fun time last night, had a lot of laughs and I guess I said alot of stupid things. My parents are out of the country so I guess I could come home anytime I want 8). It's been quite some time since they left me here in the house alone. And always, I keep on having mixed emotions when they are away. It's like that I'm free to do stuff and go where ever, but on the other hand, it's quite lonely here in the house being alone, but I guess it's ok since I'm used to it now.
It's a lazy sunday today, still thinking on what to do today, but I think I'll stop thinking, because my head is still throbbing from my hangover. I'll just do what I'm good at, being a bum 8).
It's memorial day today also! Remeber the vets of D-DAY! They deserve it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment