I'm no longer a BUM!
Yes you read it right, I finally landed my first job. You're asking where? Well I think the job is really suitable for me. I'm going to work for Netopia, the computer rental shop franchise which has a number of branches all over the Philippines. But Netopia, will be opening a new kind of computer rental shop, it's totally dedicated for gaming. All their hardware will be high end. Meaning computers with 3.0ghz, high end graphic cards, LCD monitors, THE WORKS! So I'm pretty excited for it, I just hope I'll do good with my training!
Besides that, today was particularly great! I was able to spend the whole afternoon with Sam! Did some errands with her, and we were suppose to see a movie, but didn't make the time that it was going to show. So we just decided to eat something, because both of us were really hungry! Then we walked around, she looked at shoes, shoes and more shoes, then some clothes and then some underwear. Yeah underwear, I couldn't believe it either. Hahah I had to remind her that she was with a guy. Then we went to the gym. Gave her some shoulder and tricep exercises (feeling trainer na daw! hehe). Then she did her boxing and cardio dance classes. Too bad we weren't able to have dinner together, because her friend was going to pick her up from the gym and they're going to have dinner together. But it's all good. Besides that, today was really a great day! I guess I'll be sleeping well tonite...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!
what happens after?
Post a Comment