Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Facebook @ Work

Not to mislead with the title, but I just added one of my co-workers (who I seem to be attracted to) on Facebook (was able to snatch her YM ID also in the process hehe).

But I don't know, I feel like I'm threading on thin ice here, since I'm really the son of the owner of the company and I think it's just taboo to try to date one of your employees? Right?

Good lord, I seem to always find myself in the stickiest situations when it comes to women. But I can't help myself when she's in the office, she has this unmistakenly charm, that I seem to be a big sucker for.

At first I thought she might find it weird that I would find her on Facebook, but thankfully after adding her, she sent me a message and seems that it wasn't awkward at all! We were able to chat for quite abit until I had to do some actual work.

The next progression to that is to asking her out, but I'm racking my brain on how to pull it off (not to say that I don't have experience on asking girls out), but the situation that just revolves around everything! Heh guess I'm just too afraid and embarassed on what will my folks think of me this time, especially my dad...

But she seems to be a sweet girl, albiet conservative maybe? And seems to be really smart, since her credentials speaks volumes about her achievements (cum laude, scholar in UP - LB, knows a bit of mandarin!) So yeah like Jomark mentioned to me this morning "hands off" she's helluva better than I am ( in terms of academics). Oh and also, I don't think she's Chinese (again with this nagging issue), but she awfully looks like one if you ask me!

I don't know, am I overthinking things? I mean this is just one of the first steps to a million of steps, and here I am, racking my brains out on the future. But I can't help it, if I want to at least give some effort to this, I guess I need to be jumping across canyons again. Take some risks, but can't seem to shake off on what my dad is really going to say about the whole bit, so I'm really really hessitating here.

Ohhhh boy...

No comments: