Thursday, March 05, 2009

Sipping a cold smoothie alone

I always wanted to start blogging again but found myself either too tired or too lazy to do so when I got home. So now that I have about 30 mins to burn, I might as well.

So like the title says, yes I'm back to being single again. Long story short on what happend with me and Pam: I was finally able to clear things up with my folks for us to be together, unfortunately with that out of the way I guess I was able to see who the real her was and without anything holding me back or anything to doubt on.

Too bad it didn't work out, but at least I can safely get those "what if's" finally out of the way. Speaking of "what if's", well you know the drill, still can't shake the fact about Sam, now that I'm single again. And having her in my facebook doesn't help either. I was ranting the other day that I didn't need to see her photos with her boyfriend on my feed. Heh a really bitter pill for me to swallow, I'm sorry. I guess morally, I just have to be happy for her since she's been with the same guy for quite sometime now. I just wish they can just get married and shred whatever hope that I cling to and so I can fucking move on with my pathetic aspirations. Cruel, yet effective, but I'd take effective any day...

No comments: