
Since spies usually kill by backstabbing you from behind... (and I really do hate them in-game btw)
What a way to shake up my day and coincidentally, me blogging about how and why I broke up with Pam. Strangely enough she's been getting the "real" reasons on why we broke up from a "reliable" source. Clearly she was very pissed about this and had to text me, I tried to let it be and just let it pass since, to be quite frank, I don't really gain anything from it (despite losing a good friend ;__; which I've prepared to accept)
Luckily, she tried to open up and asked for my side of the story, obvious thing to ask is what started this and what she heard. Apparently from the way she talked about her source, it was pretty obvious who tried to feed her something to cause this ruckus. I tried to explain my side of things and told her everything was a misinterpretation by her source. I also cautioned her that this asshole might have a "hidden agenda" so that's why he's causing all this nonsense. Apparently she slightly suspected it too, since the creep has been telling Pam some negative things in relation to me.
L fucking O L You think you know a person, but unfortunately you don't. TO think I gave Benzie rides to the airsoft site during our gamedays. Heh that's why I don't see him online anymore, that fucker better hide from me...
No comments:
Post a Comment