Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Let's end this chapter

Finally realizing how much a waste of a time it was for me to mull over Sam. I mean let's just check with reality for a moment: she's been with her bf for quite some time now (about 3 years?). The bf is really successful and runs their own family business (heh while I'm just the IT guy). As painful to admit it, they look very happy together (curse you facebook).

This realization struck me this morning when I was checking facebook to see that Sam changed her profile pic that included her bf.

Honestly, having to let go like this makes me feel more free with my emotions. I guess I was just freaking tired with having to hope onto nothing and just finally have to say "oh what the hell..." to the whole situation.

So yeah I guess this is one step for to progress of letting go on to this one ms. Samantha Hontiveros, and finally hang up my fishing pole and pen this one up as another "the one that got away"

Dear lord, please please don't make me have to go through one of this again in the near future.

No comments: