Finally, Something intersting has finally happend!
It's been quite awhile since I wrote up something here, so I decided, out of total boredom. I shall let my blog live again. Anyways, quick recap! My folks just got back last tuesday. Mom is defenitely still pissed at me for not attending our family friend's wedding and I've been still going to the gym alot! So, what's all this "something interesting has finally happend" thingy? Well I met this girl in the gym (Do I hear any cheering?) and she's really nice! I think we are getting along pretty well. I've gone out with her twice already and I'm hoping to ask her out again this saturday (I just hope she does go with me). It seems that I can't get enough of her and everytime we go out, I just don't want the day to end. Hehe oh well, here I go again! Being all sentimental and crap. Sigh, just hope this time it won't be a disaster. So goodluck to me and let's just see what happens...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let me guess...she gave off some mysterious vibes that intrigued you or maybe it was plain intuition! Yes, good luck to you. I have a feeling you'll need it hehe.
Post a Comment