Am I going nuts or what?
Just got home from playing bowling with some of the boys. Scored decently tonite, I guess with some more practice I'll be getting my grove back (hehe yeah whatever). Well anyways, today, I can't help feeling bad that I know the fact that I won't be with Marian this weekend. It's just weird, everytime we go out, I just get more into her for some reason. And this is making me scared. I'm taking this risk again, thorwing all my feelings away to someone who might not give it back. Like Hanna said, yeah it's a risk that we should all take. But I just can't help myself to be scared and think about the "What If's". I guess it's just my normal anxiety attack acting up on me again. But this girl is really driving me nuts. Not a moment I can't stop thinking about her and a couple of nights ago I even dreamnt about her. Jesus, reading this back to myself, I realize how corny this is sounding, but I really can't help it. I just hope, pray, wish and beg God that this time she's the one. Because to be frank, I'm really tired of putting everything on the line, and not getting anything back....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Faint heart never won fair maiden" If you keep dwelling on the ifs you'll just drive yourself nuts and end up nowhere. Dreams are the subconscious' way of communicating with your inner most feelings and desires. It's good and well you're grovelling but if you want something done then do it yourself! Nobody told you to put everything on the line so stop creating mountains out of molehills and breathe.
Post a Comment