Saturday, September 22, 2001

Addiction to the max!

Arrgh! I wasn't able to write anything yesterday because I was too hooked up on playing Counter-Strike.... I guess you heard of the game, it's very famous all over... I got hooked up again because the new voice chat feature! Instead of typing on what you are going to say, you just say it! Kinda neat huh? There are still a few bugs to work out, but it turned out ok for the first try.... Well I'm stuck at home today, trying to kill time by playing Max Payne... Another famous action game... Hehe you might have noticed I'm such an avid gamer! Who doesn't love games anyway right?? I think I'll check back here again later, I'm going to continue on playing!! Oh yea just to leave you with something, I got this line off My Girl 2, I saw it on HBO a week ago and there was a line that caught my attention... It goes like this: "Don't be a poet, be a T.V. repair man..." Sad huh?

No comments: