Saturday, September 29, 2001

Life's mysteries

Tonite, Queenie and my buddy Franco will be going on a hmmm lets just call it an outing *hehe*... The well known band called the "Coors" will be performing tonite... This is thier "make-up" concert, because they were suppose to first perform here 6 months ago... They didn't make it the first time is because that one of them had an ear inffection... I hope they will both have fun tonite! Especially Queenie! We talked on the phone last night and apparently she couldn't really decide if she would go or not... The reason being is that, Franco and Queenie had a bit of history together that really didn't go quite well... I will not really get into that right now, but all I can say is that she is quite uneasy being with Franco compared to before... I told her just to loosen up and have fun... Just think of it as hanging out than a date... Then she told me but what will the others say? I said who cares what others will say? Let them make thier own conclusions! You know the truth and thats what counts... I just really hope she will just have fun tonite and I think it's one of her favorite bands performing... So I guess she won't blow it....

What about me? As usual, stuck at home, playing games and watch some T.V.... "Your becoming a couch potato already" quoted from my mom... I think she's right, but I wouldn't be like this if they gave me a car right? I hope she see's the problem right away... But I think we are going out to eat a restaurant to attend some party... Who's throwing it? Beats me? I'm just there for the food, but I really don't feel like going out... Well I've burned enough calories from thinking and typing up this post... I'll go back now being a spud...

No comments: