Is it love or is it obsession?
Instead of attending the most boring class in the world (bibstud), I went to starbucks with Queenie today... We ate lunch there and I paid the bill... So while eating we discussed life's problems... She told me hers and I told her mine... Well it was quite interesting, got to know lots about each other again... After telling our problems we just comforted each other and hoped for the best... But what struck me the most today was, she said that I really loved Elaine (which was also one of my dilemmas in life). I said "no way", because for one, things will never work out and the other was she is already a year with her boyfriend... But Queenie insisted and reassured me, that's already love... Think of this, she really doesn't do anything for me and at times, she even ignores me... *sigh* could it be? It kept me thinking for awhile and I think I partially agree with her... Although it's a bad idea to totally fall in love with her, but I guess my feelings for her will just be there... Life for me is kinda screwy right now... This problem of mine is like a bad stain on a white shirt... It's just stuck there no matter what... At times I just simply try to forget it... It worked for a quite a few times, but she comes back to my mind... Yes I know it's sad, but it's just really hard for me to get over her... Well for consilation, I always remeber the times when she didn't have her boyfriend yet... The times when she first texted me until when we went out to have dinner... *sigh* those were the days and I will never forget them... So everyday, I always fight a loosing battle, but somehow I manage to hold on... I try not to think of her too much anymore, but it's litterally unavoidable... Good thing I have good friends like Queenie, to at least take my mind of her for the time being....
P.S. I hope you wouldn't think this is a bad case of being obsessed? Well is it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment