Friday, September 28, 2001

(......)

Just killing some time right now and I figured I would right up something right now because I doubt I will post an entry tonite.... The reason being is that we are going to have a meeting over the Return to Castle Wolfenstien game server... I hope more people will come tonite compared to last week's scheduled event... Damn! I'm craving for a grand session with that game tonite! I really hope people will come!

Ok ok enough with my gaming obssesions... I just finish reviewing for my two quizzes today... One is for PREMAN and one for APPBUS (Java programming class). Speaking of JAVA, I'm really excited on how to code a JAVA program... I would really want to make one, and maybe I will post it up here to show off my new skills *hehe*,,, But I really hope I can pull it off and keep the same level of interest that I have now... Oh yeah, and most of all keeping my patience... I was never known for my rock solid patience when it comes to doing school work... Well I think this would be a exception... I wouldn't really call it school work, hmmm but I wouldn't call it fun... Maybe it's a bit of both... WIth interest and curiosity fueling my flame, I really hope it won't die out.... its almost 1:00pm already going to change for school in about 20 mins. or so...

Wish me luck for tonite!!

No comments: