Phew! Another day at work.. err.. play I mean
Just got off from playing Counter-Strike again... Man I'm getting tired from shouting at my teammates hehehe! Up to now I still can't believe how cool the voice chat function is working out! Hope people won''t abuse it!
Anways, my very very good friend at canada just wrote an email to me and I replied her back with another loooooong letter as usual *he he*.... She told me she got a new car... It's a Honda Accord 3L V6 engine.. Woah!! Wish I had a car like that here!!! But I guess I'm happy with my toyota! I just love the interior!!! Well school starts again tomorrow, I'll also be picking up my mom at the airport after class.... She just came back from Thiland... Is it a business or liesure trip? I guess bit of both... She just loves flowers, thats why she went there to go buy 'em! Hope this week will turn out fine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment