Wednesday, September 26, 2001

Patched up (well partially though)

I tried to patch things up with my friend and blockmate, Pam... During my accounting class, I planned on texting her a nice quote... Part of the plan would be proper timing... I figured while I was in Edsa she would be probably be home so thats what I did... Unexpectedly she replied and thought that I sent the wrong message to her... I told her I didn't and from there on our conversation continued... While we were exchanging messages, I tried again to patch things up with her again(first attempt was I think 4-5 months ago, not really sure). This time, things are seem to be going the way it should be... Although, one of my last messages I told her that are we going to be talking again in class? She said "bahala na" or in english "let's see". I guess everything can't be fixed in one day... Maybe she needs more time? But I have a feeling that we will be talking in a few weeks (well I hope we will)... I just missed talking to her, that's all... *sigh* I really don't know what drove me to text her again... Maybe it's her eyes... You can never forget how pretty her eyes are...

Oh yeah, today was a strange day for me... I don't know if I should feel happy or sad... Okay just hear me out for a sec. Today our first class, our prof. gave us new seating arrangements... She arranged us alpahbetically... This was good, because everytime when a prof. arranges us alpahbetically, I end up seating beside Elaine... *hehe* Yes it's Elaine again... She was strangely nice to me today... Because there are times that she really doesn't notice me at all... But here comes the sad part, our prof. was really pissed at us because we were too noisy... Hell, whats new right? So for thier ignorance, I too had to suffer the consequence... She gave us a pop quiz... Luckily it was kinda easy... So I guess today, in a weird way was special? I don't know really?? For some reason I just feel too banged up... So I'll just end my long entry here (sorry about that)

No comments: