Monday, October 01, 2001

Yawwwn!

I woke up today at 10:00am and I was suppose to go to the gym (like I always do)... But strangely, my mom used the car and lucky for me I wasn't feeling up to it going over to the gym... So I guess I'll just write something up now and also I'll make up for not writing a post yesterday... Today I know there will be a quiz at accounting... Damn it! I have to study for it later!! I doubt I will pass on today's quiz, I can't even understand her lectures.. In any case, I hope I'll still pass... *hehe* Can't wait to see Queenie and ask her about the concert... Hmmm did something happend?? *hehe* I'll find out later!!! Well nothing really much to say for now... I'm still leading a boring life and I still think much of Elaine until now... Sometimes I can't bare it anymore!! Good thing I have my computer to get my mind of everything for a while...

No comments: