Blech!
Ugh! What an ugly day this turned out to be... Had to rush my paper for BETHICS class!! It turned out that I did the wrong format!!! So I wasn't able to attend my first class anymore because I spend the whole time rewritting the whole paper!! Phew glad I made it in time though! But still, it was a yucky day for me!! Didn't expect anything like this would happen! Again I'm really not in the mood to post my thoughts for the day... I guess I feel so uncontented!! And inside I kinda feel guilty!! I think I'm turning into a gaming junkie!! I failed my quiz in accounting then this the paper thing!! Damn, but even though you stop me from playing on those days, I guess the outcome would be the same... I still have my sense of responsibility... I think I just have to work harder and try to cut down on my gaming...... *sigh* Pretty confused right now......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment