Monday, October 22, 2001

Mind-Blowing

Last night, well actually around midnight to early morning today, I've just learned some few secrets about someone... I can't and won't say the name here, it's just too personal to write down the specifics here... All I can say is that it's so mind blowing and shocking for me to learn these things... It wasn't negative at all, just surprised I guess... I still can't find the words to describe on what I felt when that person confessed to me... WOW!! is all what I can say... I'm still in awe even right now... The first thing I thought about this morning was that confession... As I said, I don't take it personally, it's just that it was a crazy night alright... You think you know a person that well? Your freakin WRONG buddy! Thats the golden rule I've learned last night! Never over look a person even if you know that person really well... There are even those things that he/she will keep from you!

Well this experience that I just had last night, was really something... Although it was really like a blow in the gut, this will never change on how I look at my friend... In a way this made me closer to that person and we built a solid foundation of trust here.... I think I'll also care for my friend more! I mean there is this weird feeling inside me that our bond has grew, I really hope it will stay this way also........

No comments: