Monday, October 15, 2001

Bangged up day

So today didn't turn out what I expected.... It was just crazy today... It all started this morning when I planned my day that I'll be going to the gym at 10:30 (yes you heard me right the GYM!)... But it turned out differently... I'm to lazy to type up what the story was... Anyways I was able to get to the gym but it was late already... I finished up at around 1:30, went back to my old house (in pasay) to eat lunch at take a shower... I left the house at around 2 something and I got to school at 2:30.. I had to buy some M&M's for Queenie because I didn't make our scheduled appointment at Starbucks which was at 1:30.... I rushed to the classroom and good thing I wasn't late!

Ok that was just the beginning.... Next we had our Computer class and I wasn't able to run the program that the teacher ask us to make... It was so frustrating that my other classmates were getting and I wasn't!! Damn that pissed me off, but it didn't ruin my day... And the last thing that just made my day was, my PS2 which can't play U.S. games cannot be fixed!! My classmate told me he knew a place where I can get my PS2 fixed up.... I gave him the games the unit and the money!! After searching of all the shops I can find... I thought this time it was going to happend!! But damn it! He said they cant fix it! *sigh* And I bought around 5 games which cost $50 a piece... Now its totally usesless.. I doubt anybody will buy my games because it is already old.......... Damn it to hell!!! I'm just so pissed right now............

No comments: