Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Forgetting: Day 1

Today is the start of a new beginning for me... No more complaning, ranting or dreaming about how Elaine should be mine and all that crap... I'm trying now (take note: trying) to forget all about her... With all the thinking I did, I'm convinced that I have no chance in hell being with her... So why cry about spilled milk?? It's useless... I'd rather be happy and enjoy life... But to tell you the truth, it's really hard giving up on her... Damn I just have to face reality and just get with the program... I can't have her, end of discussion... But life isn't like the movies... Sometimes it could be sweet or it could be full of shit.... Well this is my first day afterall... Let see what happends...
But *sigh* why did this have to happend? I wish I could go up to God now and asked him why did he have to do this to me? What wrong did I do?? It's so freaking mysterious that this kind of thing had to happen... Is this some sort of test?? I just have a lot of questions right now, but sadly, these questions will remain unanswered.... Also, I've got this terrible terrible feeling that I can't let loose.... I don't know if it's anger or sadness... I'll just never understand myself...

Oh by the way, on a lighter note: Me and Queenie are friends again *yehey*... *hehe* After saying sorry for a million times and giving her some chocolates as a peace offering, she forgave me and we are talking again.... Damn, it serves me right!! I'd better learn from this lesson and not do it again...

P.S. to any of my blockmates reading this: Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: