Wednesday, October 03, 2001

My War within

Today we had our recollection... At first it was kinda boring and stuff... Then he gave us this activity... We have to write down an event or a person who made us unhappy, then you also have to write how did you overcome the pain and what did it do for you? For some strange reason, I've been thinking about Elaine again the whole day... It was really weird... So I guess that would be a perfect example right? So I wrote a brief sentence about it and I also wrote how I partially overcame it.. Well actually before I did, then she just comes back to my mind all of a sudden... But at the end of the day, I was really satisfied, I'm kinda in the "accepting" mood again... I just sometimes get too confused often... Not thinking straight nor logically... I guess I'm really like that when I care for a person... *sigh* is it right to say that I hope I just forget all about this? But the contradiction there is that, I'm just denying my true feelings, which in the first place got me into this mess.... So right now I fighting a war within me... A war that I fear I will never win.....

No comments: