Trouble!!!
Yikes! I'm going to have a lot to do from this day on!! Have to memorize a poem, research some stuff on religon class and Study for that stupid subject called accounting... Ok the poem will be easy (well not really), comapred to the two tasks I have to do, it will look like a chicken shoot.... The thing with religon class is that, I have an indecent group... I can picture now that I will be doing most of the work, but this is impossible there are 100 questions to answer and its impossible for me to answer all of them... Well I guess there are a few that will help but this is not the point! They should all pitch in or I'll really kick thier asses!!! Accounting is a diffrent story... Damn I don't even understand a single lesson she is teaching!!! And we are going to have our midterms on monday!? SHIT!!!!!!!!!! I usually don't curse on my entries, but this shows how desperate I am!! I hope there will be someway for me to cram all her lessons into my head in 2 days!!!!! Siiiiiiiiighhh!! I'm in need of help here!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment