Troubleshooting
I tried to yet make another face lift to my blogspot, because I found the fonts to be tiny... After trying out other templates which were suggested by blogger, I still stuck with this one... But I had to fix up some problems, as you can see, my email link is gone, because whenever I edit that part, the whole line just screws up... I have to wait for a reply on a post I made on the forum board... I hope I get this fixed....
By the way, results on Forgetting: Day 2 was successful! Didn't think too much of Elaine today, and I think I'm ending this day with a smile... Hope I can keep this up!!
I have to study for another quiz on my PREMAN class and arrrrrrrrrghhh!!!! I have an accouting make-up quiz!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN!! I hate that stupid subject!!! I hope I can pass it this time... *sigh* It will take a miracle to make me pass.... A BIG miracle....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment