Hot yet happpy!!!
Hey hey! i'm at school right now, just killing some time until my next subject... Mannn the weather just kills you right now!! Apperantly, it just rained hard outside! And now all the moisture is evaporating!! It's so freakin hot to stay outside now! So that's why I decided to stay indoors and surf the net here at school! Hey I just took my quiz in my PREMAN class and I feel confident I'm going to ace it hehehe... All that studying paid off!!!! And oh yeah I'm so happy that we are not going to have a make-up quiz in my Accounting class!! *woohoo* to that!!!! Oh yeah I forgot to also mention why I have nothing to do right now. It's because that our Prof. for our computer class has a headache... *hehe* She even told me personally that she can't make it and to tell the class that there will be no lecutre today... This is quite a day!!! And also another good thing is that Jed will be coming over to the house! Jed is our lead guitarist in the band and I invited him over to just jam and I guess play around with the computer... Hope everything just stays the way as it is!
Here is the lo-down on Forgetting: Day 3... I'm not really that affected right now... There is still a smile on my face and I feel very light and just plain happy today... I guess it's from all the events that have been happening now... I really hope this is no phase of mine or I'll really go nuts!!!
Oh well that's enough!! I'll be continuing my post at home! Almost have to go back to class ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment