Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Trying to forget the Unforgettable

Hey it's midnight and I'm still not falling asleep... Well I'm trying though... Guess I'll hit the sack after this....

*sigh* I'm in this stage of just trying to move on now... Just trying to forget about Elaine and just freaking move on... I kinda done it before, I just hope I can pull it off again... *sigh* been listening to alot of Jeff Buckley for the past couple of days... His songs serves as my "mood" music... Don't want to get into any heavy stuff now, although I just bought a CD of Boy hits Car *hehe* it totaly contradicts on what I just said... Hey I tried to find the CD of Jeff Buckley, but Tower ran out of stock... Got to look elsewhere... Well I'm barely making any sense now, sleep is just calling my name... Well to sum up everything, I promise my self to get a life and get this Elaine issue out of my system... I'll really try my best just to look at her as a friend now... It will be useless at all if I just keep my hopes up and having feelings for her... Like fighting a loosing battle right? Ok thats it!! Gnyt!!

No comments: