Wednesday, December 05, 2001

ACCOUNTING SUCKS!!!!

I know you guys are tired of really hearing this all over again, but I need to let it out... ACCOUNTING SUCKS ASS!!!!!!! Damn it!!! I need to get a grade of 80% to be able to pass the subject!!! But it seems that 80 is reallllllllyyyyyyyy sketchy for me... I don't think I'll be able to pass this term, so I'm preparing my self for the worse.... Think possitively you say??? I tried that before, I even ran it through my mind a million times, but I don't think it will work this time... *sigh* Why the hell do we need accounting in our lives... You have accountants to do that right???


Btw, on a lighter note... I added a comment link below as you can see before you... So if you want to comment about my posts, please do so!! I'm really curious on how many people actually read about my stupid life... But I doubt many really do...

No comments: