Hey this is what I was trying to post up here! Some still pictures of our video yesterday for our project I was mentioning two days ago!! Everything went smoothly and we looked so cool!!! Check me out (green fatigues) in the foreground! Can I pass for SWAT? hahahaha!!! Mannn wish I had that gun!
Sunday, December 02, 2001
Hostages Secured!
Hey this is what I was trying to post up here! Some still pictures of our video yesterday for our project I was mentioning two days ago!! Everything went smoothly and we looked so cool!!! Check me out (green fatigues) in the foreground! Can I pass for SWAT? hahahaha!!! Mannn wish I had that gun!

Hey this is what I was trying to post up here! Some still pictures of our video yesterday for our project I was mentioning two days ago!! Everything went smoothly and we looked so cool!!! Check me out (green fatigues) in the foreground! Can I pass for SWAT? hahahaha!!! Mannn wish I had that gun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment