Monday, December 03, 2001

No Pressure at All

Today seems a fine day... This morning I had to go to Franco's house to help them with thier news casting project... I had to be there by 8:30 but arrived at 9 because of the terrible traffic... The other groupmates arrived around 9:30-10:00... Was kinda pissed that they arrived later than me because I wasn't even part of thier group and I really was very sleepy... Another thing that kinda irritated me was that, they were having a hard time deciding which commerical to use for thier news casting... Oh come on, a simple thing like that shouldn't be pondered for more than an hour... So finally they decided then it was time to film... We finished around 1:30 then we went to school... Elaine also assigned me something to do for our religon class... I had to scan, edit and print at least 20 pictures... At first I didnt mind doing it, then I started working on it a few hours ago... *PHEW* it was tooooooooo tedious!! So I texted Elaine and told her that it was alot of work for a day (it was due for tommorow)... So I told her I'll just choose the relevant pictures so in my opinion the outcome would be better... As always Elaine "the dictator" tried to talk me out of it, but I said just leave it to me then I guess in a disappointing way she just agreed.... So that was my day, kinda irational, but I'm still standing after the storm....

No comments: