It's Not So Bad Afterall...
Well today is another day so why waste it on moping around? I'm just trying to accept my failure and try to keep my head up high... It's the holidays so why beat it?? Queenie and I talked over the phone this morning, but it was short... She was just checking up on how I was doing from yesterday... I really felt bad because I really didn't say much, but I apologized just now and said that I wasn't just really in the mood... I also said thanks for being concenrned and for cheering me up... Well I'm once again stuck in the house... I've plan my day by watching a couple of DVDs... Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider... I'll start with Tomb Raider since I've never seen it yet then after a few minutes. I'll watch Final Fantasy.........Again I just want to start over... Forget what I posted yesterday... I was just sooo frustrated.... Merry Christmas to you guys and I mean it this time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment