Monday, December 24, 2001

Christmas Vacation


Just woke up right now and it's kinda late already, but who cares I'm on a holiday *hehe*.... I'll be leaving tommorow for Thiland with my family... Yes yes it Christmas day tommorow, but my mom figured that not so many people would be leaving that day, thus making the airport less crowded... Makes sense to me... But I'm really not thrilled on going to Thiland... I guess because of my last trip, when I went to the states, I really did not have anyone to talk to... Since I'm the only child I always go with the adults... *sigh* in other words despite the sight seeing, it might be a boring trip for me... That's why I'm not all that excited and stuff.... I wish I didn't have to go.... I don't mind not going, but hey! It's christmas so I'll just give them a chance this time... See ya on the 30th!!!

No comments: