I Feel Like a Kid Today
As the title says, I really do feel like a kid today! I watched two movies with my mom, the first one was Harry Potter and the second was Monsters INC.Surprisingly Harry Potter was good! At first I really protested on watching that movie because of it's hype and I really do think it's for kids. The story was really for kids but it wasn't that kiddie kiddie corny stuff... You know what I mean... It was quite fun watching it but I better not tell the people in my class, because they know that I'll never watch that movie *hehehe* it's kinda like a dark secret.... Monsters INC. was the movie I really wanted to watch... I've been a fan of Pixar's works (Toy Story 1&2 and A Bugs Life) They really know how to make good CGI animation! It was a funny and touching story, *hehehe* my mom even cried in the ending! Well that was my day, spent it all in the mall, but it was fun! It's just like being a kid again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment