HOME! (Finally)
Well I'm finally back home!! I really had a grand time in Thiland!! Good food, nice culture and HOT CHICKS!!! Oh well enough of that I'm really kinda upset about something... And it's really weird that I'm upset about this... Queenie has this guy she likes and she told him how she felt about the guy.... But guess what? This guy likes queenie too so they are in this sort of Mutual Understanding... But the problem here is that, this guy has a girlfriend already and thier dillema is how they will fix everything up... Right now they are trying to fix this up and I hope they find thier answer soon... But why should I be so affected? I mean I only like her as a friend and that's it.... I think I'm just kinda jealous and stuff that she found someone although she is in a tight situation right now.... But then again she still found someone to like...... I wish I could be like that with Elaine............. Kept on thinking about her while I was on my trip........... Sigh here we go again.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment