Saturday, December 29, 2001

Bloggin in THILAND


Hey hey!! I'm in Thiland right now in some sort of small internet cafe... I couldn't stand being off line for 4 days!! Need to get my fixx from the net *haha* Anyways I'll be going home tommorow... I'm just waiting for my folks to come to this mall because they are busy doing something... Thiland is really a nice place... Lots of temples to see and they have a very rich culture... Well on the other hand I've been silent too for the past few days... Not too much people to talk to since I'm surrounded with adults literally... But hey I've been looking around also and the girls here are FINE!!!!! Phew! They are soooo fine I wish I could come back again *lol*... Hmmm nothing much really to say now so I'll guess ill be checking out and going to pay the fee which is 2 bhat a minute hmm pretty expensive i might say... Well thats it see ya all tommorow!

No comments: