Tuesday, December 04, 2001

Not Going My Way

This was another crazy day that God gave me... First of all, I had to set up the video of Elaine's group (the video they took yesterday)... And I really made a bad mistake of forgetting the AV cable in Franco's house, so I wasn't able to edit thier commericials... Kinda dissapointing, but the show had to go on... It went smoothly althought thier commercials were hard to understand because of the lack of editing... Second, I took some digital photos of my classmates in the classroom... We asked the teacher to come and join in but some asshole shouted out "Wag na yan" or in english "Don't include her"... Damn was she upset!! At first I thought the prof. was kidding around... She asked me if I took a video during the Photos... I wasn't so I told her so... She pinned it down on my classmate who I think he was really innocent... But she told him that find the person who did that or he remains guilty... Man it's just really screwed up!! But the fun doesn't end there! It's also related to the photos, we have this classmate who is a local celebrity... She really is pretty and popular... And I was able to get a photo of her with my classmates in it of course.... But the shirt she was wearing was kinda low-cut so her clevage was showing a little... So some of my immature classmates wanted the action and kept on bugging me about her picture... I told them to grow up and respect the person!! But boys will be boys! They were taunting me and told me that I was just selfish and stuff, but I really wasn't... Hey don't get me wrong there, I'm not gay, but I respect people, females especially... The pictures are now uploaded in my yahoo briefcase, now to be seen by those freaks... I don't know... Peer pressure got to me I guess that's why I uploaded it... Maybe the reason I hessitated to upload was I've got this crush on her *hehe* but she never does notice me in class... *haha* Anyways is it wrong to just like someone?! The term will end soon, so I guess I won't be seeing too much of her anymore... I don't know who cares I shouldn't be ranting and trying to figure out these childish issues... Is it time to grow up? Or is it just normal??? I don't know anymore... It's kinda a messy day for me

No comments: