Bored
Hey hey I'm back again and I decided to write up something here... I haven't been really active in writting posts ever since I came back from Thiland... Hmmm I wonder? Anyways, I forgot to mention that my folks let me drive going to school because our driver is out on vacation and will be coming back the next week... I've been driving my self to school for a week now and at first it was kinda cool, but came the 2nd week of school, I'm kinda tired already of driving *haha*... It's just that it's too early in the morning and I have to fight through traffic day in day out... Well I guess this will be a temporary thing and I'll have to enjoy it for this is my last week to be driving my self to school (thank GOD)... This morning was really a rush for me... I really had to pee bad while I was stuck in traffic... Luckily I was nearing my destination (starbucks which is right across school)... *haha* I was squirming like a worm inside the car... DAMN the traffic!!! Well good thing I was able to hold it in all the way... Oh yeah every MWF I have almost 2 hours to spare because I dont have the first subject which was 8:20-9:20... But I'm already at school at around 7:30 so I spent my time at starbucks sipping my Cappuccino while fiddling my gameboy advance... I guess I'll be doing that for two more days in the week... hahaha kinda nice that I can still lay back and just hang around...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment